Shore Community Support Services and Club 90 programs and activities
are delivered largely by volunteers. Volunteering helps people in need,
develop career enhancing skills, personal growth and satisfaction, and
sense of accomplishment.
Volunteering at North Shore Community Support Services
Members of Club 90 perform a range of tasks
from cooking meals, housekeeping and publish newsletters. However, we
also rely on help from volunteers from the community at large.
Opportunities to volunteer range from fundraising, community events,
assisting individual members, and activities such as games and outings.
Some examples of volunteering opportunities include:
- Assist in running fundraising Bingo Games
- Cooking dinner for holiday meals such as Easter, Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Barbequing at community events and festivals such as the Downtown Block Party and Drag Races
- Organize and lead campouts to area lakes
- Drive campers and equipment to and from camp on camping trips
- Compile statistics and reports for Board meetings
- Painting and repairs to infrastructure at the clubhouse
- Organize and lead hikes and fishing trips on nearby trails
- Conduct arts and crafts workshops such as pottery and painting
How to Volunteer
If you like to volunteer at
North Shore Community Support Services/Club 90, please download a Volunteer Application Form (PDF document), print is and fill out the
form. Drop the completed application form off at North Shore Community
Support Services or send it to the following address.
10 Paris Drive, Unit 6
Elliot Lake, ON P5A 2L9
Phone: (705) 848-2879
Fax: (705) 848-3752